Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Editing Softwares

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nate_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you know, it is possible to download the whole version of Premiere off a peer-to-peer file sharing program (eg. Kazaa) but of course, ahem, that would be illegal.

    ------------------
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tom Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey All...what software are you using for your computer editing? I've been borrowing time at my friend's dad's work, but I'm not allowed to anymore. They had Adobe Premiere, which was great, but I can't afford it. I'm looking for something under 150$ that can trim scenes, add audio/overdubs, rearrange (pretty much a standard but cheap editing system). If you can help me that's great.
    Tom

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •